YASKAWA Electric is pleased to announce its first exhibition of industrial robots at ROBOT TECHNOLOGY JAPAN 2022.
This exhibition is a specialized exhibition of industrial robots and automation systems. It is one of the largest B-to-B exhibitions in Japan and is held in the Chubu district, which is a center of industrial clusters such as manufacturing.
Based on the i3-Mechatronics concept, which enhances productivity by adding the use of digital data to manufacturing automation, Yaskawa booth will offer solutions that flexibly respond to diversifying production processes, such as variable quantity production, and process changes. Please take this opportunity to visit the Yaskawa Electric booth.
- Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022 – Saturday, July 2
- Opening hours: 10: 00 – 17: 00
- Venue: Aichi Sky Expo (Aichi International Exhibition Center) Hall B, C, D
- Yaskawa Electric Booth: Hall D D -47
ROBOT TECHNOLOGY JAPAN 2022 is fully registered. Please register for admission before coming. (URL for advanced entry registration: https://robot-technology.jp/en/access/) Only available in Japanese.
ROBOT TECHNOLOGY JAPAN 2022 Website: https://robot-technology.jp/en/
Yaskawa Electric Main Exhibits and Solutions
- A latest solution of i3-Mechatronics against variable quantity production
- Digital data utilization for cell area combining machine tools and industrial robots
- New autonomous robot MOTOMAN NEXT Series (tentative name)
- Automating manufacturing sites expanding with Alliom AI Generation Process
- Collaborative robot HC Series display
You can also check Yaskawa exhibit information from the following URL:.
Yaskawa Electric product and technical information site e-Mechatronics site https://www.e-mechatronics.com/exh/rtj2022https://wwwe-mechatronics.com